[geocentrism] Re: Tides

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 13:50:08 +0000 (GMT)

Neville J
My -- you did read closely!
I've looked further and found another interesting document which looks at this
measurement. I have attached a text document with excerpts which might
alleviate some of your misgivings on this matter. Note that the Google
reference will lead to the document -- 434 k -- but the author's url would
appear to be broken. I did not test his email address.
I am ignorant of numbers such as '1:283' when referring to these shapes. I
infer from your response below that you understand something of geodesic
survey. Can you explain please?
Paul D