[geocentrism] Re: Three days and three nights

  • From: "Robert Bennett" <robert.bennett@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 11:00:07 -0400

John 14:28 ....I go to the Father: for the Father is greater than I.
John 10:30                       I and the Father are one.

To the logician Christ speaks here a manifest contradiction, a violation of
the trichotomy axiom. How can the Father be both greater and equal to Him?

To those blessed with the gift of faith these words confirm the mystery of
the Incarnation: Christ is both true God and true man.

The tools of exegesis are both faith and reason. Like eagle's wings, without
both of them, we cannot soar to the knowledge of His truth - the salvific
truth that shall make us free.

Verily,

Robert