[geocentrism] Re: Three days and three nights

  • From: Carl Felland <cfelland@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 21:07:24 -0500

My point would be that we do not have scripture for the Gregorian
calendar that most follow today.

Col. 2:16 16. Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in
respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:

It seems that if I want to seek out a Biblical Calendar and walk in that
"narrow path," at least it should be allowed and not judged.

Carl