[geocentrism] Re: Three days and three nights

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 23:07:11 +0100 (BST)

It is clear that you have interpreted John 6:63 in such a way as to negate what
Christ tells us in John 5:39 and 40. Do you still maintain that you "can?t find
anywhere where the scriptures say 'just reading the Scriptures will not lead to
salvation.' "?

Neville.

Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
John 6:63............ the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and
they are life.
"Dr. Neville Jones" wrote:"You diligently study the Scriptures because you
think that by them you possess eternal life. These are the Scriptures that
testify about me, yet you refuse to come to me to have life." - John 5:39-40,
NIV.

Neville.

Allen Daves wrote:
I can?t find anywhere where the scriptures say "just reading the Scriptures
will not lead to salvation." ...
Allen

 Yahoo! Messenger  - want a free & easy way to contact your friends online?