[geocentrism] Re: Three days and three nights

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 22:51:20 +0100 (BST)

Allen,

You stated that, "It tells us that at some point Christ fell under the load and
Simon of Cyrene took it from there?. There is no interpretation here?"

Where does it say this?

Neville.

Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Did not Christ carry his cross? Yes?..Then that is a true statement. Is not the
only verse that tells us about the cross?no so we nee to accept that ALL
scripture is profitable ??.It tells us that at som point Christ fell under the
load and Simon of Cyrene took it from there?. There is no interpretation here?
not any different then a puzzle that has 100 pieces until all the pieces are
put together we don?t get to see the whole picture. It does not require any
additional outside pieces nor does it require me deciding where the pieces go
they only fit one way so as to see the picture correctly and that determination
is not made by the person putting the puzzle together it is predetermined by
the maker of the puzzle. the only thing the person putting the puzzle together
decides is if he is going to try to make them fit or put them where they go.

Man has the ability to make choice not interpret God. You can choose to think
beyond what is written or not. The scripture has told you what to do and how to
think. Your argument does not address the scriptures it address you feelings
about those scriptures.
Alllen

How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday snaps for FREE with
Yahoo! Photos. Get Yahoo! Photos