[geocentrism] Re: Three days and three nights

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 17:32:07 -0700 (PDT)

I guess I missed that posting. What are the references for this? What
scriptures are we talking about?..I know this if it calls it a new moon then it
is a new moon. If it does not specifically call it a new moon then you
shouldn't read into it. You take it exactly what all the scriptures say about
that moon the way it says it. If scripture does not specify how would I or
anyone for that mater know? And what proof could you offer anyway? Something?s
are just not given and It will not contradict itself if you don't force meaning
on it.

Allen

"Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:So is it a "new" Moon, or isn't
it?

Neville.

Allen Daves wrote:
I disagree... We can and must simply read them but we must read ALL of them not
some. This dose not require any interpretation. This is the scripture
presenting itself to us. When we look at All, then and only then can we see the
whole of what it is telling us.

Allen

Yahoo! Messenger - want a free & easy way to contact your friends online?