[geocentrism] Re: Three days and three nights

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 17:11:24 -0700 (PDT)

Did not Christ carry his cross? Yes?..Then that is a true statement. Is not the
only verse that tells us about the cross?no so we nee to accept that ALL
scripture is profitable ??.It tells us that at som point Christ fell under the
load and Simon of Cyrene took it from there?. There is no interpretation here?
not any different then a puzzle that has 100 pieces until all the pieces are
put together we don?t get to see the whole picture. It does not require any
additional outside pieces nor does it require me deciding where the pieces go
they only fit one way so as to see the picture correctly and that determination
is not made by the person putting the puzzle together it is predetermined by
the maker of the puzzle. the only thing the person putting the puzzle together
decides is if he is going to try to make them fit or put them where they go.

Man has the ability to make choice not interpret God. You can choose to think
beyond what is written or not. The scripture has told you what to do and how to
think. Your argument does not address the scriptures it address you feelings
about those scriptures.
Alllen

"Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:If your contention were correct,
then we could just have been created like robots.

Let me ask you something. In Matthew, Mark and Luke it states that Simon of
Cyrene was made to carry Christ's cross. In John it states that Christ carried
his own cross. Tell me what this means.

Neville.

Allen Daves wrote:
Not a single one of those verse give man the authority to interpret scripture
they don?t even talk about interpreting scripture or how to reason or read
scripture. The verses I quoted you deal specifically with how to reason and
think..

Man is made after the image of God but God said that it was not in man to
direct himself. Man should not think beyond what is written. Everything man has
was given to him

Man reasons yes, but it is not divine nor is it inspired nor does it suppressed
the text that is exactly why Jesus condemned the Pharisees they were doing that
very thing???

Matthew 15:4. For God commanded, saying, Honour thy father and mother: and, He
that curseth father or mother, let him die the death. 5. But ye say, Whosoever
shall say to his father or his mother, It is a gift, by whatsoever thou
mightest be profited by me; 6. And honour not his father or his mother, he
shall be free. Thus have ye made the commandment of God of none effect by your
tradition. 7. Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying, 8. This
people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips;
but their heart is far from me. 9. But in vain they do worship me, teaching for
doctrines the commandments of men.

Man is authorize to fear and obey not interpret.

How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday snaps for FREE with
Yahoo! Photos. Get Yahoo! Photos