[geocentrism] Re: This parallax or whatever,

  • From: Regner Trampedach <art@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 21:33:33 +1000

philip madsen wrote:
Looking through my earlier stuff, with the intention of applying my extra expertise (at argument) learned from this list, It sort of struck me about this,

"Pointing two telescopes at the same star, he filled one of them with water, and reasoned that, since the speed of light is less through water than through air and therefore the light would need more time to travel through the water-filled tube than the air-filled tube, the former must be tilted more than the

latter,"

this,surely would be the same result whichever was moving, the sky ( read fabric of the cosmos) or the world?

Yes.

   - Regner

Philip...