[geocentrism] Re: The aether again.

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 11:47:33 +1000

Allen sayeth:
It is this latter which needs first consideration and verification. Robert
suggested moving the flywheel to a different space. How far is important as we
do not know.........

First up Allen Robert was referring to the aspden effect, which is an effect of
stored energy within the aether medium. If this medium moves away, which is
presumed, then so is this stored energy lost. Or another way, if the wheel is
moved to another space, so likewise. But your assertion is correct in that the
motor driving the wheel will restore the energy of Aspden to its new space, as
the aether permeates everything.

It is rather pointless discussing this till experimental verification is
acomplished.  I'm still doing my magnet thing. But one researcher claimed that
he interposes a large flywheel, Diameter is more efficient than weight, between
the motor drive, and the generator.  He then revs up the flywheel and
generator, to max with load, and then turns off the petrol so to speak, lets
the flywheel glide and do the work for a prescribed time, and before the speed
drops too much, hits the petrol again, a sort of pulz and glide..  claining
more efficiency than straight out continuous petrol..

I would prefer to verify this experiment with my own accurate instrumentation,
as people can delude themselves..  And other people are just going to laugh as
they KNOW it all. Which is why of a lot of things.