[geocentrism] Re: The Heart

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 11:02:21 +1000

This is an extremely deep topic I think, if you want to continue to
discuss it feel free, I’m ready for the challenge.

Best wishes,

Steven

Will do Steven. but for now, compassion can be an act of the will. Also there
is no physical evidence of the heart being anything other than a pump that is
physiologically controlled by glands of differing properties. And there is no
denying it is a condition of race. Consider the evidence..  An arranged
marriage based upon an act of the will is statistically bound to last far more
often than those based on the "heart" ..The same goes for
religion..Charismatics who roll and froth on the floor muttering gibberish
rarely stay with God, even though I doubt it was God anywhere in sight. More
like the Devil..

And Dresden. Scale does not make the crime against humanity any more evil.
Bosnia, Iraq, or Hiroshima, are all part and parcel of the gradual decline from
Christian civilisation where war was controlled by chivalry, which was only
vestigal by the time of WW1 . Remember the well documented front line
celebration of Christmas, a disordered truce.