[geocentrism] The Big Bang

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jandj.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 09:46:25 +0100

Dear Rob,
It took me a while to figure out who sent the response to my e-mail which I
sent to Philip. I hope I've worked it correctly.
The question of the veracity of the Big Bang is dealt with in attachments that
I can only send to you privately, since this forum does not allow attachments.
I you let me have your e-mail address or you prefer I could get Neville to pass
them on to you. I understand there is a problem with the forum getting your
postings.

The second law of thermodynamcs, in simple terms, states that order tends to
disorder, or chaos if left alone. This is the reverse of evolution.

I do not believe that matter can be created from energy without supernatural
intervention. I would have to look at the experiments you spoke of in some
detail, and hope that I understand it. Perhaps Neville could help in this area?

Jack Lewis

Jack Lewis