[geocentrism] Re: Thanks for reading

  • From: "Gary L. Shelton" <GaryLShelton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 08:28:57 -0500

Mike, hello.  If you don't understand then perhaps I have misunderstood the
problem.  Still, what I have always thought the problem was,  was that in
the Big Bang the original point of matter (which now I understand has been
reduced so much it is nothing, a vacuum) was swirling and then the explosion
caused all of the matter to swirl in the same direction as the original Big
Bang point of matter had been.  That everything was expelled out and away
from this "center" meant nothing as far as the direction of spin (and rate
of spin, too?) of the matter expelled.  Everything should have retained the
same angular direction of spin is what I always understood.  The fact that
some planets in our own system do not spin in the same direction implies
that there is something amiss with the theory of CAM.

This is the problem as I recall hearing it.  Is that clearer?   Am I in
error?   Or is this still a problem?  If it is, then I repeat my original
question, does this mean that the acentrists and geocentrists are yet on
equal ground as far as the origins of the universe?

Sincerely,

Gary Shelton