[geocentrism] Telekinesis - Psychokinesis

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocentrism list" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 17:41:03 +1000

Why did Miller get the readings he got? Why does the gyrodrop experiment not
give consistent results? Why did Adams motor work for him and some but not
others?
Why did Aspdens experiments likewise show only now and then..
Inconsistancies...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychokinesis

I should hope Paul listens in here.

Mainstream science will not even consider the science of the parapsychology as
phenomena to be studied.  Such is too close to the forbidden realm of God and
religion. If it cannot be repeated ad infinitum on demand  in the laboratory
then zilch.

Yet Mainstream science does . Medical science is so aware of the power of the
mind, FAITH , that they can test no new medical drug without using two test
groups, one on the drug and one on a placebo. A placebo is a preparation which
is pharmacologically inert but which may have a medical effect based solely on
the power of suggestion, a response known as the placebo effect or placebo
response.

The power of suggestion, is the power of the mind. Jesus himself told us what
power is possible using FAITH.

19 Jesus said to them: Because of your unbelief. For, amen I say to you, if you
have faith as a grain of mustard-seed, you shall say to this mountain: Remove
from hence hither, and it shall remove: and nothing shall be impossible to you.

Privately as a young lad, before I seriously got Religion, and argued my way
into the Church, I had more than a few experiences of what I consider today to
be occult. I'm talking of things like telepathy,( which by the way happens on a
daily basis today,) which I suppose made me ready to accept the true reason and
accept God.

However after I was baptised, and wandered away from God and Religion, not my
faith, mind, I just arrogantly decided I didn't need the Church or God for the
moment, I got seriously into all manner of occult experimentation. Seemingly
harmless things like hypnotism, and spiritualism. I was sort of like a Catholic
investigator.  I even consorted with Protestants, whom I told the priest were
christians  (I kept social contact) .

Anyway I was highly successful in these pursuits. I mean we as a group peformed
some amazing things. Anethesia was old hat! Smoking cures..   But there was one
effect that really excited us, and though not admitted, possibly scared me. It
is worth detailing. And yes this is leading up to Millers readings. It is a
direct honest proof of an inexplicable experience which I would swear under
oath.

I had an aged gentleman family man mentor, Eric, about 40 years, that was old
then to this 17 year old. , who was really into all of this stuff, especially
the eastern Indian fakir literature, which I ate up along with everything else
I could find including Madame Blakvsky. ??? , . I was already sold on Hypnotism
after an experience on stage with the Great Van Low.

So we had regular nightly meetings at his house. There was always a medical
doctor , a few core members, and the curious visitors.  The doctor was to
confirm the abnormal physical reactions. eg anesthesia and  when hypnotised
subjects were slowly reduced down close to death(coma) called lethargy, by
reducing the heart and respiration rate.  I was the regular "patient" .

We discovered that there was some effect which seemed to be biological, in that
... well let me describe it.  One young lad about my age, was a visitor and
volunteered for this experiment which we regularly tried with greater or lesser
success.

Note that Paul. and note that with this subject, the experiment could be
repeated at will, whenever. Till Terry Sullivans parents intervened, weeks
later.

The room was carpeted. no footstep sounds. We played soft music to overcome the
senses of hearing in the subject. We suspected evn the wind of moving hands. He
was properly blindfolded. He was lightly hypnotised till we discovered that was
unnecessary. After the initial tests which I leave out here. He was told only
one command..

Let your feet follow where your head tended to move. Do not allow yourself to
fall over unless I said it was safe. .

For some reason I was able to hold up my hands tensely pulling, in his
direction and think "come forward" and he would move towards me. If I made
circular motions, he would turn. If I pretended to push, and this is from 4 or
5 ft away he would go backwards.. We always had a couple of men to catch him
should he fall, because I promised him he would never be hurt. I tried it with
a single push from a distance and he fell into their arms..  Lying on the
floor, at any signal from the group I could draw his head up all the way to the
sitting position, or stop half way and turn my hands to push, and he would fall
 back.. and damage his skull if it were not for the precautions we were taking.

Telekenises?  we wondered..  I didn't think so.  I imagined I had the weight of
him in my hands, but it was obviously mental..  When we discussed with him
after his feelings, and he was alert throughout, what he experienced, he said..
" I felt pull on my head only..and I allowed myself to follow . " He said he
could easily have resisted.

Telekenis?  When I placed my hands over the top of his head, and exerted
tension as though I was lifting him, (keep in mind there were no verbal
commands or souunds other than the background music,) He stretched upwards onto
his toes..

Was I carrying any of his weight? I was a little frightened now..  we proposed
to obtain a set of bathroom scales, ( they were not common those days) for the
following week..

Thats when his mother pulled the plug..  and between you an me, I was sort of
relieved but very dissappointed.

So I can have no problem with the possibility that dedicated people who believe
so intensely in an aether, and who likewise believe just as intensely that the
world spins, and orbits the sun, might influence the instruments to give them
the result they desire.

The gyrodrop experiment because of its statistical discrepancies is a very good
candidate for this supposition.

Its the same mechanism of faith that made those saints who got the stigmata of
the wounds of Christ.  They got the holes in the palms, which is where popular
art makes them to be, but we know today that the nails had to be further up
near the wrist.

And as an aside for the skeptics, this is where the shroud of christ shows them
to be, the wrists, which even if it is a fraud of only 400 years old, is still
remarkable for this fact that the alleged artist did not follow the traditional
art of his time, but what science proves it had to be.