[geocentrism] Re: Steven's points

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 07:54:44 +1000

  Of course Jack. I was not disputing Stevens point. I watched both movies, and
my graphically impaired brainsaw nothing. It was this I was complaining about.

  The reason I have taken so long to take this one up as a point is because I
had no idea that the astronomers did not see what they aught to see. I was
truly surprised when the local guy confirmed what steven was saying.

  I always thought that navigators had to cary a series of starmaps for the
whole year because I thought the view was different every night...  You can see
I am no astronomer.

  Even now I am so repulsed by the thought that there could be a contrived
deception, that i am open to the possibility, no even certainty, that I must be
missing something and that my logic is flawed..  My geometry is flawed.

  So Isend it out next post. But I am no longer very confident in it.