[geocentrism] Re: Steven's points

  • From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 06:04:19 -0800

Hello Stavs,

Mainstream astronomy explains this with the alleged enormous distances to the stars, such that the axis does not have to reorientate itself.

However, it is these enormous distances which lead to the heliocentric inability to account for motion that should occur about the ecliptic polar axis.

Dad
www.GeocentricUniverse.com