[geocentrism] Re: Staged "Lost Tribe" Photos

  • From: Bernie Brauer <bbrauer777@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 10:30:48 -0700 (PDT)

Peter,

  The story came out by a group called "Survival International"
  http://www.survival-international.org/
  I think I would like to start a charity BUSINESS.

PETER CHARLTON <peter.nambo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
          I dont know, there certainly are such tribes around the world, doesnt
reinforce a belief in cavemen to me, in fact I would rather leave my modern
tecnological life and go live with them, before the Rothschilds find them and
convince them they need a bank.

  Pete