[geocentrism] Re: Space shuttle pics

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 13:39:19 +0000 (GMT)

Neville J
OK, you don't want to continue the debate. I'll answer your points and not
expect an answer.
I did consider using the camera to illustrate part of my argument but decided
against it precisely because I felt you would regard it as moving the goal
posts.
Concerning the visibility of Venus in daylight -- I can't remember how young I
was when I first learned of that though I confess that I have not personally
witnessed it.
But to your opening point. I don't know where I've 'moved the goal posts'
unless you class offering multiple arguments supporting my position as such.
Meanwhile, I believe I will continue in the view that stars will be visible
where ever their light can penetrate and is not outcompeted. I will also
continue in the view that a camera adjusted for correct exposure of objects in
direct and harsh sunlight will fail to show stars under any conditions.