[geocentrism] Re: Space Shuttle Pics

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 12:39:57 +1000

Neville has a point, unless there was a light inside their helmets, any direct
gaze into open space away from the sun and any mountains, would present a black
void, and the iris's would open to max. However why they would do that , unless
the guy was astronomer enclined, escapes me..  Isn't there much too much more
exciting things happening..

I am not by this denying a hoax possibility, but rather trying to dispense with
all circumstantial evidence. It may be proven that faked movie productions were
used for glamorous promotions of the mission, but this only proves a zeal for
public approval. No one it seems has come up with any glaring faults in the
original black and white TV transmissions re displaced shadows et al , have
they? It is in these that a hoax must be proven for most to accept it.