[geocentrism] Re: Space Shuttle Pics

  • From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2007 16:47:23 -0800

Philip,

Your post seems strangely geared toward sowing confusion and resisting progress. Perhaps you are on one of your Devil's Advocate trips, but please do not take such positions for the hell of it.

The windows of the shuttle reflect light , just like in a railway carriage at night. Of course you would need to turn off the lights, or else press yourself right up against the glass.

The Moon has no such effect, because there is nothing for the light to reflect off. Specifically, there is no atmosphere. Look away from the surface and there is no light entering your eye except from ... the stars.

No one here is "grasping at straws." Why are you so reluctant to accept this NASA U-turn on seeing stars?

Neville
www.GeocentricUniverse.com