[geocentrism] Re: Space Shuttle Pics

  • From: "philip madsen" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 07:36:47 +1000

But Philip they did actually see them!!!! So What was Artmstrong talking about?

Jack

Jack, I don't have your imperative that they should even bother to look at the
stars.  Certainly other more important things like ' its a vacuum outside this
suit' etc. will keep them focussed. I mean thats a dangerous environment.

But as regards the moon view of them, keep this in mind. Notice that the ISS
crew had to turn off all the lights and be out of the suns rays before they
could see the stars.  Now those lights would have nowhere the brilliance of the
surface of the moon in direct sunlight. The sun could not be turned off.  I
would imagine the iris of their eyes would be pinpoints. Also the visors would
have to be tinted to reduce glare, and filter other radiation, especially heat.

We suspect a hoax, but we reduce our credibility by grasping at straws.