[geocentrism] Re: Space Shuttle Pics

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 07:35:10 +1000

Why didn't the astronauts not take any photos of the stars when on the moon? It
is incredible that they didn't.
The conspiracy answer is that to show the stars would have meant painting them
onto a backdrop and this would have been too difficult to do accurately and to
reposition them for each subsequent visit to the moon. Jack

a valid point, but not necessarily a true one..  The last thing a real man on
the moon would think is that anyone would not believe he was there..  and or
that he would need to provide a star map photo to prove it ..  My main photo
objectives would be of the moon and myself on it , wouldn't It? And of course
bring back a sample stone or two...  which they did I m told, and shared
around..  What happened to these?