[geocentrism] Re: Space Shuttle Pics

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 14:27:41 +0100

Dear Paul,
I do understand exposure and light levels because I am interested in
photography. Did you know that the astronauts claimed they couldn't even see
the stars which is utter rubbish. If I can see them through an atmosphere then
astronauts should see them with even more clarity. Neville once posted a NASA
link to an artist's impression of what the stars would look like above the
atmosphere even near the sun. Why did we need an artist's impression? Why not
real photos by those who were there and are there on shuttle flights?
Question:
Why didn't the astronauts not take any photos of the stars when on the moon? It
is incredible that they didn't.
The conspiracy answer is that to show the stars would have meant painting them
onto a backdrop and this would have been too difficult to do accurately and to
reposition them for each subsequent visit to the moon.