[geocentrism] Re: So What?

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 17:56:15 +1000

Absolutely true, but then the matter is still questioned, So what? Does
salvation depend on believing it?

Your convert to the Bible then has to find His church, that which continued on
from His Church of Judea. Even in this list there is a diversity which cannot
be resolved. Imagine the confusion if every sect claiming to be of Christ had
to be scrutinised.  Remember Jesus allowed for no compromise, and no
exclusions..  All or nothing... To be on the wrong side of cloning, embryonic
research, birth control, Divorce, all lead to Hell..