[geocentrism] Re: Saul of Tarsus.. Nick & Dan

  • From: "Robert Bennett" <robert.bennett@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 21:59:20 -0400

JA,

inserts below.

RB
  -----Original Message-----
  From: geocentrism-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:geocentrism-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of j a
  Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2005 1:59 PM
  To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: [geocentrism] Re: Saul of Tarsus.. Nick & Dan

  Nick, I can accept that. Unfortunatly for you, Jesus is the head of that
church,

Jesus is the head of His church, the true church,  the Catholic church.
   not the Pope,

the Pope is the vicar of Christ, His representative on earth.
   and the body of that church is all those who believe in Jesus, not just
the members of the catholic church.

The Kingdom of Christ/God/heaven is all those who believe in Jesus, not just
the members of the catholic church

   I'm not excluding catholics from salvation or from membership in christs'
church. You are simply looking at it wrong as does anyone who's faith is in
men..

  But I realise my words don't mean anything to you, just as your
forthcoming responce to me about how I'm wrong won't mean anything to me.

  JA

  "