[geocentrism] Re: Saul of Tarsus.. Nick & Dan

  • From: j a <ja_777_aj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 11:47:09 -0700 (PDT)

You all continue to think I am not hearing you. I hear your faith about what
you believe to be true, loud and clear. I am not asking anybody to defend
catholicism. I have been simply trying to make a point about what is
responsible for salvation, since Nick decided to tell me and others repeatedly,
that we are all going to hell for not being in the catholic church. He is
constantly on the attack. In fact It would seem that this is Nick's only
purpose in participating in this forem - to convince all non-catholics that
they are going to hell - and that because he has told us the truth, in his own
warm and caring way, that we are all doomed without accepting his words.

I've been on for awhile, Nick, and I can't remember you putting up anything
other than your own brand of righteous condemnation. Not a single contribution
to the topic of geocentrism.

JA