[geocentrism] Re: Saul of Tarsus.. Nick & Dan

  • From: "Niemann, Nicholas K." <NNiemann@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 15:22:36 -0500

JA,
Yes, the books of the Bible had not been agreed upon until the official
act of the Catholic Church (in the late 300's), at which time it acted
infallibly in deciding what belonged in and what didn't.  In acting
infallibly, it had God's overriding assistance, something which God had
promised to it.  You can deride the concept as an obsession, but
apparently God felt it important enough to assure its presence in His
Church, to help settle disputes, so we'd be able to come to know the
actual Truth.

Regards,
Nick.

  _____