[geocentrism] Re: Saul of Tarsus

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 10:35:04 +1000

I think Neville is outfoxing you Nick. I am watching with great Interest.  I do
see a semantic problem developing.

You put a very mute point regarding belief to maintain a sinful life style , a
la divorce. My own daughter is into her third living Husband. Imagine the
traumatic experience it would be for her to EVER admit to the Catholic Church
... given the new "happiness" she now endures, due I would presume more to her
having learned the prudence of keeping her mouth shut, rather than it being due
to the will of any "loving Jesus".   Such a state of mind is very difficult to
"re-indoctrinate", which after all is what we are all about.

Indoctrination, the true and the false... Grace or gratification.

By the way how were you  nick named Nick? No association with "Old Nick" I am
sure, but .....we canna be too careful.

Phil.