[geocentrism] Re: Saul of Tarsus

  • From: "Niemann, Nicholas K." <NNiemann@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2005 15:16:31 -0500

Neville,

Yes.  Exactly.  Perfectly clear.  Remove the manmade structure from all
of these religions (including your manmade structureless religion). What
you will then have left is the only true God-made religion, i.e. the
infallible Catholic Church.  Then we will "suddenly" "all be in
accord"-------not only with each other, but also with God.

Thank you for clarifying the problem.

Regards,
Nick.