[geocentrism] Re: Saul of Tarsus

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 22:31:18 +0100 (BST)

"Niemann, Nicholas K." <NNiemann@xxxxxxxx> wrote:...  Yet you won't tell us
what you think on this.  My question carefully asked what "you think" is God's
ability.  You know of what importance the question is, which is exactly why you
won't answer it.

I actually have no idea what you are talking about and I fail to understand how
you can know what I think better than I do.

It's a simple question. Instead, you respond with a bunch of other stuff that
simply isn't relevant to the simple question.  So what if God's ways are not
our ways.  So what if you don't know if  the human brain is capable or not. Of
what relevance is King Solomon.

I was trying to explain to you, Nick, just some of the reasons that I cannot
answer your question. That was the relevance of the things you mention.

Do you think God has the ability to make a human today infallible when the
human speaks on matters of faith?  Yes or No.

For the umpteenth time, I do not know.