[geocentrism] Re: Saul of Tarsus

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 21:30:37 +0100 (BST)

Nick,

You know, the more I look at Saul's writings now the more I see him for what he
is. This is truly amazing.

I think highly of Alexander Hislop's book, "The Two Babylons," as recommended
by Dan and rubbished by Philip. However, although Hislop correctly sees the
association between the Roman Catholic church and the number 666 (i.e., he sees
the organizational link), and is very scholarly indeed on the old Babylonian
beliefs, even he does not see the association with the man, Saul of Tarsus.

Have a look at 1 Corinthians 2:9. This used to be one of my favourite
Scriptures, I'm sorry to say.

However, as it is written: "No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has
conceived what God has prepared for those who love him" (1 Cor. 2:9, NIV)

Now look at what it is "based" on: Isaiah 64:4 and Jeremiah 3:16.

Since ancient times no-one has heard, no ear has perceived, no eye has seen any
God besides you, who acts on behalf of those who wait for him." (Isaiah 64:4,
NIV)

In those days, when your numbers have increased greatly in the land," declares
YeHVaH, "men will no longer say, 'The ark of the covenant of YeHVaH.' It will
never enter their minds or be remembered; it will not be missed ... (Jeremiah
3:16, NIV)

Quite a contortion, don't you think? And the King James, for one, attempts to
cover it up.

Neville.

"Niemann, Nicholas K." <NNiemann@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Neville,
Sure I'll answer the question.

But, first stop avoiding the real issue.  Don't just sling  more Bible verses.
Please tell me what actual Catholic resources you've read which explain what
Catholics actually believe and teach.  Or can't you focus on such an honest
approach.

Regards,
Nick.

How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday snaps for FREE with
Yahoo! Photos. Get Yahoo! Photos