[geocentrism] Re: Saul of Tarsus

  • From: "Niemann, Nicholas K." <NNiemann@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 17:59:45 -0500

All,

There is a lot of back and forth debate on what various provisions in
the Bible mean.  Admittedly, Paul can be difficult to understand, as
Peter admits.

For those who are actually interested in what Catholic "thinkers" have
thought about virtually every passage in the Old and New Testaments over
the centuries, I'd suggest the Haydock version of the Douay-Rheims
Bible.  This contains annotations compiled by Rev. Fr. Geo. Leo Haydock
which occupy about half of the text.  It addresses the various passages
you've all been debating.

Neville, I'm relatively certain you won't be asking me how to obtain
your own personal copy. You'd rather just continue spouting off about
how Catholics don't think.  Please prove me wrong.

Regards,
Nick

  _____