[geocentrism] Re: Saul of Tarsus

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 01:11:31 -0700 (PDT)

( N) This is another example of the anti-Messiah in
action...........................
Those are the written words of Saul of Tarsus in his letter to the Galatians,
which you are so fond of quoting from and base large chunks of your position
upon. They are not my words, nor my opinion, nor my reasoning. Okay?............

( A) Again??. I do not quote Paul to prove Paul. I have been quoting Paul to
examine his statements  in light of Jesus and the L&P, NOT to base my arguments
from. I have and can do that from Just the L&P and Jesus?

Secondly.. I will keep this short ?"MANY" YES! ?...THRUGH the Promised SEED
that IS CHRIST who is the ONE  and ONLY WAY...that was to come and by him the
nations would be blessed. John 10:9. I am the door: ? John14:6. Jesus saith
unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father,
but by me. Psalms 72: 17. His name shall endure for ever: his name shall be
continued as long as the sun: and men shall be blessed in him: all nations
shall call him blessed?Look at Abraham again???

Gen 22:14. And Abraham called the name of that place Jehovahjireh: ?? 17. That
in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as
the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy
seed shall possess the gate of his enemies;And in thy seed shall all the
nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice.

Acts 3:25. Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God
made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in thy seed shall all the
kindreds of the earth be blessed. 26. Unto you first God, having raised up his
Son Jesus, sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his
iniquities??Psalms 32: 1. Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose
sin is covered. ??.

Jeremiah 31:33. But this shall be the covenant that I will make 34??..I will
forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more......Now Jesus.
Mat 26:28.  For this is my blood of the new covenant, which is shed for many
for the remission of sins.

The "many and Nations " are those who put their faith in Christ not Biology??.
Mat 3:9. And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father:
for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto
Abraham.

Psalms 33:12. Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord; and the people whom
he hath chosen for his own inheritance???. Mat 21:43 The kingdom of God shall
be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

"Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Allen,

This is another example of the anti-Messiah in action:

(Gal 3:16 KJV)  Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith
not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

Those are the written words of Saul of Tarsus in his letter to the Galatians,
which you are so fond of quoting from and base large chunks of your position
upon. They are not my words, nor my opinion, nor my reasoning. Okay?

Consider the following from
http://quicksitemaker.com/members/disciples/custom.html

That "THE SEED" does refer to many is abundantly clear from the blessed words
of YEHVAH who declares "I WILL MULTIPLY YOUR SEED AS THE STARS OF HEAVEN I WILL
GIVE IT UNTO YOUR SEED, and all this land that I have spoken of I give unto
YOUR SEED and THEY shall inherit [it] for ever.(Exodus 32:13).

"THEY" (Exodus 32:13) does NOT "refer to one" (Galations 3:16) but to the MANY.

Would you agree?