[geocentrism] Re: Saul of Tarsus

  • From: "Niemann, Nicholas K." <NNiemann@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 22:33:19 -0500

Carl,
It's interesting to see how far you guys go to get around what the Bible
actually says.  So, you and Scott Nelson (and I assume the Jones family)
believe the way to read what John said is to ignore what John actually
clearly said in John 21:19, that the prophecy signified by what death
Peter would glorify God.  Nelson asks how could the disciples get the
idea this signified Peter's death.  Well....maybe because this is what
the God-inspired apostle John said.

To quote Neville..."Good grief!!!!!!!!!!".

Isn't it great that we have folks like Mr. Nelson 2000 years after the
fact who can finally enlighten the Christian world on what Christ really
meant when those disciples who were actually there with Christ couldn't
get it.

Thankfully, God actually gave us an infallible authority (the Catholic
Church's Popes) to deal with this nonsense.

Regards,
Nick.

  _____