[geocentrism] Re: Saul of Tarsus

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 00:06:43 +0100 (BST)

Again, in red:

Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

(N) (Jer 31:37 KJV)  Thus saith YeHVaH; If heaven above can be measured, and
the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the
seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith YeHVaH.

(A) Neville, you keep missing the fact that what makes a Jew is obedience to
God not Biology. Children of the promise are those who obey... Your
interpretation, Allen, but not the literal reading or meaning of the scripture
quoted above. The Pharisees and Seduces of Jesus day were Jews but they were
disobedient to God agreed, but irrelevant, as such they were rejected and they
knew it, that is why they crucified Him! The inheritance is via acceptance not
forced upon anyone via biology?. GOD will never forsake the Jews but the "jews"
did not and don?t now realize that genealogy is not the same as obedience to
God. So He'll never forsake them, but then He does! God specifically condemned
many of the "jews" so did Jesus foretell of this?? You don?t understand what is
and is not a Jew?. I understand completely and I ALSO UNDERSTAND WHAT SAUL OF
TARSUS HAS CORRUPTED YOU AND COUNTLESS MILLIONS OF OTHERS WITH. This is partly
your fault one because you do not believe the L&P with Jes
 us when
 he stated "will be taken from you and given to a nation".." new covenant"
which is WITH Isreal, and secondly you ignore Paul (well, thank God for that)
who explains exactly what is and is not a Jew . We are by adoption Jews,
because only th ose who belive in Jesus and obey are heirs according to the
promise.

Allen, you are following and promoting a Sauline teaching, just as I used to
(although I have NEVER denied the Jews their rightful place as Our Father's
chosen people). Saul of Tarsus is the evil one. Open your eyes.

How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday snaps for FREE with
Yahoo! Photos. Get Yahoo! Photos