[geocentrism] Re: Saturn once more prominant?

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 16:12:08 -0700 (PDT)

I definitely think the night sky looked differently records indicate this but
they are somewhat vague and hard to know or describe exactly how things would
have looked there are records that indicate that the ecliptic was at 90 to the
plane of the earths surface rather then the offset it is today....then there is
Dodwellʼs Analysis that plaining demonstrates that the ecliptic moved back and
fourth .........I personally think the sky was a lot brighter but that is based
in part on my scriptural understandings and in part on a hunch about how life
was in the past.........