[geocentrism] Response to two-pager email on Geocentricity

  • From: Bernie Brauer <bbrauer777@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 17:38:34 -0700 (PDT)

Embarrassingly, he called me "Pumpkin".   bb

  John Huchra wrote:   ( in response to two-pager on Geocentricity )

  Sorry Pumpkin. I do this for a living.
And it still moves...

John Huchra
Robert O. & Holly Thomis Doyle Professor of Cosmology
Senior Advisor to the Provost for Research Policy
Harvard University
Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics

http://mail.yahoo.com