[geocentrism] Response to one-pager on Geocentrism

  • From: Bernie Brauer <bbrauer777@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 14:43:50 -0700 (PDT)

Response to one-pager on Geocentrism sent out.  bb

webmaster7thfire wrote:    interesting, but no banana .... everything is in
movement in the multiverses....everything inside and outside.

  Your concept is based on the idea that we are the only ones in the universe
with intelligent life and all revolves around us. That makes no sense at all.

  My contention is that if we are the most intelligent and the only ones...then
the creator made a big mistake with the mess we have made of things.

  I can only hope we are not alone and there are those who are more evolved
then we are and more in tune with the original instructions of love and will be
able to keep us from blowing ourselves to pieces.

  you should be aware by now by all the published data and photographs that we
are just a tiny speck in one of millions of galaxies.....and most likely with
many life forms, why would the creator put all its eggs in one basket..????

Building a website is a piece of cake.