[geocentrism] Re: Repetitive e-mails

  • From: "Steven Jones" <midclyth@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 16:48:34 +0100

Dear Jack,

I don't know what's up but I have a similer problem right now with duplicate emails, I hope it will fix itself. It appears to be a server problem, because I use both Outlook Express, Thunderbird and Opera M2 and all of them have the same issue. Something to do with the exchange I think. Is this a new thing? It started with me only recently, and I've not changed any settings.

Best wishes,

Steven.

On Thu, 20 Sep 2007 15:59:02 +0100, Jack Lewis <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Neville,