[geocentrism] Re: Regner concedes?

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 09:07:56 +1000

Actually -- you use the term 'trails' but your methods suggest single
'instaneous' snapshots which will show only the positions of the stars in the
field of view. I've assumed this is what you intended.

Paul D

Yes..  the timed snaps transparency is placed over the earlier obtained single
day trail  for comparison. We used to do this at woomera..  taking a
photograpic plate of a high flying aircraft flashing sidereal time in binary
code,.  this gave us an accurate readout when the transparency was placed over
the relevant area star maps. The camera house was set  in geologically stable
bedrock .