[geocentrism] Re: Regner concedes?

  • From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 08:45:14 -0800

Philip,

The essence of all this is rotation. Either rotation of the two cameras (HC) or rotation of the starry heavens (GC).

In the HC system, the stars are both fixed and a very, very long way away.

Take your camera, in the HC model, and rotate it about an axis, any axis, whilst the World is stationary. You will get star trails about the pole.

Point it somewhere else in the night sky and do the same thing. You will get a similar result.

Now replace the manual rotation of your camera with some rigidity to the World and let the rotation of the World turn your camera about the optical axis.

What is the difference? Nothing.

So if we obtain the trails about one rotation axis, but not the other, then rotation about the other axis in the heliocentric system is non existent.

Neville
www.GeocentricUniverse.com