[geocentrism] Re: Regner concedes?

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <markjwyatt@xxxxxxxxx>, "Robert Sungenis" <sungenis@xxxxxxx>, "Robert Bennett" <robert.bennett@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 15:23:24 +1000

Robert.  Given that you theorise that resistance to flywheel axial rotation is
due to aether density? if we can call it that, would you think the same rule
would apply to any acceleration in a straight line?

There are a couple of questions that come out of this where MS call

acceleration any change of velocity or direction of motion due to the
application of a force. .

In the case of angular motion, when a car cuts a corner, at constant speed, I
can concur that extra force/energy is applied during the turn.

In the case of a satellite, yes again force g is applied to cause the curved
motion. which may represent an input of energy.

However in the case of a flywheel, at say1500 rpm, on frictionless bearings in
a vacuum, no force is needed to keep this angular velocity in momentum..  Is
this not an inconsistancy..

I know they talk of centripetal force, which has no energy input.. Is that why
they call it a fictional force??

You can divulge your intellectual property now as I have paid for my copy. Cant
wait for it to arrive.  LOL.

Now some other applications.
Remembering Aspdens theory and experiment, I tend not to complicate the aether
with Scripture. From Aspden, it seems that the inertia of mass in rotation
causes the aether in the vicinity to spiral out away from the mass. This spiral
relationship can be positive or negative..  By that I mean, the same effect
would occur if the mass was revolving in the aether, or the mass was static and
the aether was revolving around the mass. As is the case we proposed is
happening in the geocentric system.

Therefore the aether would be spiraled out from the world close to it,  due to
its relative rotation to the earth.Call this an aether rotating induced
centrifuge.  Is this the vortex to which you are referring?  This situation
would be unique to the earth. Satisfying Genesis. With the other worlds
rotating, it would be mass rotating induced centrifuge..

I cannot see that this necessarily means that inertia would reduce to zero at
depth, but the thought certainly raises many posibilities about what may really
be happening in the core. Then what about the poles?
the aether density must be higher there.

Phil.