[geocentrism] Re: Regner concedes?

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 10:00:13 +1000

Allen said,
Phil,
you are still only giving us HC descriptions of why it happens not proof...i
can just as eaisly give you GC's descriptions of what is taking
place...descriptions only describe they do not prove !

One thing can be depended on allen you do not read the question hence you do
not answer it.

My question was in brown and I will dissect it..

I have said it before:as a possibility, there is no other explanation other
than to accept that the earth moves..
Notice I said nothing about a proof... I said " To those who do not accept the
aether " there is no other explanation than that the earth moves..

I was not saying that it was a proof to me or you or Neville.... I say again,
according to them, the gyro is ample evidence that the earth moves. If you cant
accept that then you do not accept the existence og gyro navigational
instruements..  That makes you a wacko!