[geocentrism] Re: RT Discussion - offsite

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 18:02:18 +0000 (GMT)

Bernie B
Thanks for keeping us informed. I had a private bet that this would be his next
question -
Question: So it's the ether that provides a head-wind according to your theory.
Another question, then: Do you agree that the surface layers of Jupiter are
either liquid or gaseous? i.e. we can't see any hard ( e.g. rocky ) surface of
Jupiter.  RT
Well you avoided that adroitly! Can anyone join your discussion group? I'd like
to meet this Dr. Regner Department of Physics and Astronomy, even if just
briefly.