[geocentrism] Re: RELIGION IN SCIENCE.

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 08:39:35 +0100

A nice piece of research Phil.
So all those MS's are handicapping themselves greatly in restricting science to
just materialism. What really angers me is that the rest of us are forced, by
their bullying through teaching organisations, to accept this limitation or be
ostracised - hence the need for a film like 'Expelled, No intelligence Needed'.