[geocentrism] Re: Question begging

  • From: "Robert Bennett" <robert.bennett@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 22:17:29 -0400

Only the geosync sat and the Moon have the right GC periods. Please indicate
what you think the GPS and LEO orbits to be (or the formula to do the
calculation) and I'll make changes. References to other sources indicating
that your assertion is a generally held belief would add confidence to the
exercise.
Has  the research on GC aether been finished?  Apparently not.  The
reference is GWW.
How hard can it be to compute satellite periods for an immobile Earth?? Not
hard at all -- it is the same as for a rotating Earth. The Earth's rotation
is not a parameter.
I see. The GC system has the same period as the HC system, though one is
rotating and the other not.    See Aristotle below and GWW.
Or was the Earth assumed to be both accelerating and not accelerating? When
you made this statement in an earlier post, I assumed it was made unwisely
in a fit of pique and I simply passed over it, but now that you have
repeated it, it would seem you really believe it is a valid point. I have
indicated previously that your comments show a very poor understanding of
basic physics (btw -- you still haven't favoured us with any information
about your PhD or the subject of your doctoral thesis -- is it something of
which you are not proud?)
No problemo,senor. CV is in GWW.
and comments by Philip M bear me out in this specific matter.
In mathematics, probabilities always lie between zero
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/0_%28number%29>  and one
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1_%28number%29> . An impossible event has a
probability of 0, and a certain event has a probability of 1. (However,
events of probability zero are not necessarily impossible, and those of
probability one are not always certain.)
What a contradiction of terms!
( Paul D in vermilion, Philip M’s comments in black)

See Aristotle….. again
In any event, and I guess your weakness in physics shows up here again, the
Earth's acceleration (revolution) does not influence the period of its
satellites either.
In GS the Earth is immobile, yet it has an acceleration due to revolution?
See Aristotle….. again.

A contradiction consists of a logical incompatibility between two or more
propositions. It occurs when the propositions, taken together, yield two
conclusions which form the logical inversions of each other.

Aristotle’s law of noncontradiction states that “One cannot say of something
that it is and that it is not in the same respect and at the same time.”

Robert and non-Robert