[geocentrism] Re: Prime numbers

  • From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 07:46:36 -0800

Allen,

I'm hoping to print out the pages you sent me and to have a read through them this evening. I did briefly investigate using spirals for planetary motion in GU 3.0, but did not pursue it. I think that there is something quite fundamental in this fractal approach. Maybe we'll get something out of this?

www.realityreviewed.com

From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [geocentrism] Re: Prime numbers
To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, September 9, 2008, 4:21 PM

It seems like the more we look, the more we see order, not chaos. Order comes from the Supreme Being.

Another nail in the firmly sealed coffin of the 'Big Bang'?

Neville
http://www.realityreviewed.com

From: allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, September 8, 2008, 11:52 AM

I think it there is no doubt there is still some additional "work" to be done to fully apply the primes equation to aether waves ...but i think that it give us a meaningfull starting point that may enable us to develope/ understand a whole new kinda wave functions/ aether since both are fundimental properties of/in  "nature"....?

Schrödinger equation is linear in the wavefunction ..we need a non linear equation ......In theoretical physics, there is is a nonlinear version of Schrödinger's equation (NLS) It is a classical field equation with applications to optics and water waves. ..it needs to describe 3D as well not just 1 or 2D.......... Unlike the "regular" Schrödinger equation, the non linear version it does not describe the time evolution of a quantum state. I don't know if it would work either or needs twiking or overhaul or just plain reinventied?....... That kinda math is too tedious for me and not at all my area of expertise ...but I know a winner when I "smell" one ( the primes solution) .. ;-)

From: allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, September 6, 2008, 7:47 PM

The New Scientist Article I refered to is in March 10-16 2007 Vol 193  No 2594  The article is called "Fractal Universe" http://www.newscientist.com/contents/issue/2594.html

See also:

From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, September 6, 2008, 5:53 AM

Can you give me a reference for that, Allen, I must have missed it?