[geocentrism] Post formats

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 05:15:43 +0000 (GMT)

Greetings all

I have a problem. (Yes I know -- I have *lots* of problems!)
While posting at Yahoo!, I've made use of colours, fonts, effects (I'm pretty
sure there is a better word here, but I can't remember it -- bold, italics,
underline and size). When we migrated to 'freelists', since it is a plaintext
environment, I ceased to use these aids which, as I remarked above, is
inconvenient. When I found these messages still appearing on Yahoo!, I found
others still using the effects.
Now if these posts are to be intelligeable to posterity, this is not a wise
course of action.
What thoughts exist on this matter?

Cheers

Jaul D