[geocentrism] Re: Point a) - the ether

  • From: Regner Trampedach <art@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 May 2008 22:35:13 +1000

No worries, Neville, but thanks for the concern.
I'm really just trying to keep the discussion scientific.
And thanks for the appreciation - it helps.

       Regner

Neville Jones wrote:
Regner,

I am concerned that you feel this way and I apologise to you, because it means that I have not been doing my job properly. I admit that I have not been following the aether aspects wrt Michelson-Morley, and that I have only just started to read them. May I thank you for your initial posting on the subject, which I thought was excellent. Robert's reply, too, was of very high quality.

Your contributions are appreciated, I assure you. M-M and the set of associated experiments are fundamentally important to this whole debate. Try and ignore the stronger tones that are sometimes used - we are a mixed bunch. (Notice that I was careful to say a 'mixed bunch' and not a 'mixed-up bunch'!)

:-)