[geocentrism] Perhaps a final proof

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 17:27:13 +1000

Robert said..
This is another potential GS proof:  An Earth flyby will not cause any speed
change, since the Earth has no kinetic energy to transfer!

[Is anyone keeping track of all these?]

Robert

yes, I remember the previous discussions. They were not actually resolved..
But yours above could finalise it. If the earth was orbiting the sun, then a
space probe launch into deep space from earth could presumably take advantage
of this velocity by chosing the time of the year to give a tangental to the
orbit launch in the direction of the earths orbital motion. They never mention
this like they do the rotational advantage they use for satellites.

Can we take advantage of this to prove GS? Radar/radio can determine the
speed/distance of the missile.

If the earth was stationary, then the time delay for signals between earth and
the missile would be identical throughout the year give or take the extra time
calculated for the missiles progress speed. .  However if the world was indeed
orbiting the sun, then signal time for the outgoing signal and the response
would be many minutes (180 million miles worth) shorter during that time of the
year when the world was on the probes side of the sun, than what it would be 6
months later.

Why hasn't anyone thought of this before? If we could obtain the records of the
real time transmissions over a full year of data recovery, (these are usually
obtained by sending out a command, and waiting for the reply) we'd have a good
case for or against. It does not matter what the sun is doing for this analysis
.

Philip..    .