[geocentrism] Re: Now Your Turn

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 20:48:42 +0000 (GMT)

Bernie B
To answer your challenge is orders of magnitude more difficult than deciding
what path a thrown ball will follow. I think you are being a bit greedy! |[:-)
Further, as has been pointed out many times on this forum, there never has been
offered a proof of what you ask, from even the most gifted. It is in fact equal
to proving the incorrectness of a cosmological worldview which includes a
rotating and revolving Earth with like behaving atmosphere. If the same
standards of proof are required in each case, neither will be proven. However,
I am working on a proposition which may cast some doubt.
Paul D